|Academic Experience Rating: ||80|
|Concentrations: ||Entrepreneurship, Finance, JD/MBA - Dual Degree, Marketing, MS/MBA -- Dual Degree, Product Management, Supply Chain Management|
|Centers of Research: ||1. NC State UniversityÂ’s new the James B. Hunt Jr. Library Â– one of the most advanced in the world Â– opened on NC StateÂ’s Centennial Campus in January 2013. It provides state-of-the-art technology rich spaces for learning, research, collaboration, distance meetings, and more. The traditional book stacks are gone, replaced by a robotic, automated book delivery system that streamlines access to print materials. The variety of work spaces Â– from casual seating to meeting rooms with smart boards and video conferencing Â– enhances learning through teamwork or independent study.
2. Graduate students have access to the Bloomberg data terminal located in the collegeÂ’s Supply Chain Resource Cooperative suite. Training is available for students interested in just the basics, or going for a certificate.
3. Center for Innovation Management StudiesÂ’ portfolio of innovation readiness, leadership assessment tools and big data analysis tools are available to graduate students working on practicum projects. Students learn to use many of these tools in their coursework or as part of their practicum projects.
4. The SAP certificate program, part of the SAP University Alliances Program, is available through the college and is taught by Poole College faculty - http://poole.ncsu.edu/mba/sap-certification
5. The TEC (technology entrepreneurship and commercialization) certificate program is available through NC StateÂ’s Graduate School, taught by Poole College faculty
6. Graduate fellowships that engage students in projects with their sponsoring companies are available through the collegeÂ’s Consumer Innovation Consortium , Supply Chain Resource Cooperative, and The Entrepreneurship Collaborative|
|Part Time Program: ||Yes|
|Evening Program: ||Yes|
|Executive MBA Program Offered: ||No|
|Other Advanced Degrees Offered: ||MBA--Master of Business Administration
Full-time (2-year, 56 credit hour program) and Professional (21-24 month, 39 credit hour program). Concentrations: Biosciences Management, Entrepreneurship and Technology Commercialization, Financial Management, Marketing Management,Innovation Management, Services Management, and Supply Chain Management.
Online (2-year, 45 credit hour program). No concentration.|
|Joint / Combined Degrees Offered: ||Joint Masters of Microbial Biotechnology and MBA (3-year program)
Joint Degree in Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) and MBA (5-year program)
Joint Master of Accounting (MAC) and MBA (2-year program)
Joint Master of Global Innovation Management (MGIM) and MBA (2-year program)
Joint Master of Biomanufacturing (BIOM) and MBA (3-year program)
Joint Juris Doctor (JD) and MBA (4-year program)
Joint Master of Industrial Engineering (MIE)and MBA (2-year program)|
|Study Abroad Options: ||Australia-University of Western Australia in Perth, Austria-Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration, Denmark-Copenhagen School of Business, France-Universite Catholique de Lille, Peru, Switzerland-Lausanne, England-University of England, and France-ESC in Rennes|
|Academic Calendar: ||semester|
|Online Course Catalog: ||http://www.mgt.ncsu.edu/mba/full-time/course-descriptions/|