HKUST MBA Program Says...
Full-time MBA applicants should meet following requirements:
- a strong bachelor degree
- a satisfactory GMAT score
- minimum 2-year post-degree full-time work experience
- Good TOEFL/IELTS result if undergraduate degree was not taught in English
Application period: September ...
HKUST MBA Program Students Say...
Students applying to HKUST need to have an undergraduate degree and at least one year of work experience. The average GMAT score for accepted students is between 620 and 690. Having an interest in Asian culture and Asian business markets doesn't hurt either.
|Description of MBA programs offered||http://www.mba.ust.hk|
|GMAT or GRE scores||Required|
|Letters of Recommendation||Required|
|Description||- Leadership potential
- Potential contribution to the MBA class
- Matching of career goal and the offerings of the program|
|Electronic Application Accepted||Yes|
|Deferred Admission Allowed||Yes|
|Letters of Recommendation:||Important|
|Essay / Personal Statement:||Very Important|
|Work Experience:||Very Important|
|Other Factors:||Very Important|
|Special programs offered to recruit underrepresented students or students with disadvantaged backgrounds:||Not Reported|