|
|
| | |
|
 
Please select a school type.

United States Coast Guard Academy

New London, CT
Tuition & Aid
Bottom line

Tuition and room and board at the Coast Guard Academy are paid for by the government. All candidates who accept an appointment to the Coast Guard Academy must submit $3,000 to purchase uniforms, a laptop computer, school supplies, and other necessary items. Other than this initial deposit, there are no additional fees, and all cadets receive pay totaling $12,000 per year. Students have a five-year service commitment after graduation, but that can be lengthened by the many available postgraduate degrees and training made available to USCGA alum. Approximately 80 percent of academy graduates go to sea after graduation, and the other 20 percent of academy graduates go to marine-safety offices, ashore operations, or flight training.
More More

Visiting And Contact Information

31 Mohegan Avenue

New London, CT 06320-8103

United States

Phone: 800-883-8724

Fax: 860-701-6700

Website

Financial Aid Statistics

Receiving any financial aid

Financial aid provided to international students
No

Expenses per Academic Year

In-State Tuition
$0
Out-of-State Tuition
$0
Required Fees
$0
Average Cost for Books and Supplies
$0
Tuition / Fees Vary by Year of Study
No
Available Aid
Is Institutional Employment Available (other than Federal Work Study):No
Direct Lender:No

More More

Tuition and Aid

  • In-State Tuition:
    $0
  • Out-of-State Tuition:
    $
  • On-Campus Room and Board:
    $
  • Tuition / Room / Board / Fees:
    $
  • Ugrads receiving need-based financial aid:
    0%
Need help researching schools? College Recruiter is a free service