Everyone deserves the chance to go to college. Let us help you get your students ready.
We're the experts in college readiness. The Princeton Review has a strong track record of helping students from all backgrounds succeed and attain their goal of attending college. Our knowledge and understanding of school communities, combined with years of collaboration with school leaders, makes us a powerful learning partner.
Like you, we think long term—beyond success only in high school. We believe every student deserves the opportunity to go to college and we know they need specialized skills, support, and resources to achieve their goals and succeed. Our College Readiness Programs enable schools, like yours, to go beyond test prep to help students and their families make a successful transition to college.
Our programs can:
- Build foundational skills in math and ELA through national and state standards
- Prepare students with the non-cognitive skills they need to be successful in college
- Increase the percentage of students who earn a college-ready diploma
- Increase the number of students who take and achieve a readiness score on college admissions tests
- Deliver robust reporting to ensure accountability and support are provided to all district stakeholders
- Help students uncover a broader range of post-secondary options
- Support counselors with rigorous, relevant professional development
- Encourage a college-going culture in every partnering school
It is core to our mission: helping students from all backgrounds attain their goal of attending college. Our knowledge and understanding of school communities, combined with years of collaboration with school leaders, makes us a powerful learning partner.