The Princeton Review (TPR) is one of the oldest and strongest brands in higher education with deep trust and relationships with prospective students and families. Through TPR Marketing Services, universities can enhance their visibility and reputation as well as recruit targeted groups of prospective students for their undergraduate, graduate or professional school.
- TPR serves over 1.5 million test preparation students each year around the world and online
- TPR publishes over 150 books with Random House, Inc. including the #1 selling college guidebook The Best 378 Colleges (according to Bookscan)
- PrincetonReview.com is one of the most popular websites for college, graduate, business, law and medical school research with over 1.5 million visits per month
- TPR publishes program rankings content with partners ranging from Entrepreneur, PC Gamer, US Green Building Council and USA Today, among others
Since 2007, more than 1,200 undergraduate, graduate or professional schools have chosen TPR Marketing Services for their marketing and recruiting campaigns.
We offer a wide range of advertising opportunities, including:
- Enhanced school profile, search results listing and featured school banners or badges on PrincetonReview.com
- eNewsletter sponsorships
- Targeted email marketing including application deadline reminders and event invitations
- Prospective student lead generation (inquiries)
- Print advertisements in books and partner magazines
- Customized direct mail services
To learn how you can reach the best students, at the right time, please contact email@example.com or call 212-796-4963.