|Academic Experience Rating: ||80|
|Concentrations: ||Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Healthcare Administration, Human Resources, Finance, Information Systems/Information Technology, International Business, JD/MBA - Dual Degree, Leadership/Management, Marketing, Media/Entertainment Sports Management, MS/MBA -- Dual Degree, Non-Profit Management/Public Administration|
|Centers of Research: ||- Bert Twaalfhoven Center for Entrepreneurship: http://www.fordhamtec.org/index.asp
- Center for Communications: www.fordham.edu/c4c
- The Donald McGannon Communication Research Center: www.fordham.edu/mcgannon
- The Frank J. Petrilli Center for Research in International Finance: www.bnet.fordham.edu/crif/
- Trans-Atlantic Finance Institute (TAFI): www.transatlanticfinance.org|
|Part Time Program: ||Yes|
|Evening Program: ||Yes|
|Executive MBA Program Offered: ||Yes|
|Other Advanced Degrees Offered: ||- Traditional MBA, 20 months.
- Executive MBA, 22 months.
- MS in Taxation, 12 months.
- MS in Accounting, 12 months.
- MS in Quantitative Finance, 18 months.
- MS in Business Enterprise, 10 months.
- MS in Global Finance, 12 months.
- 3 Continent MS in Global Management, 12 months.
- MS in Investor Relations, 16 months.
- MS in Business Analytics, 12 months.
- MS in Marketing Intelligence, 12 months.
- MS in Media Management and Entrepreneurship, 18 months.
- MS in Applied Statistics & Decision Making, 12 months.|
|Joint / Combined Degrees Offered: ||- MBA/MS in Global Management, 28 months.
- JD/MBA, 42 months.
- MBA/MS in Information Systems, 24 months.
- MTA (MBA in Public Accounting and MS in Taxation), 28 months.|
|Study Abroad Options: ||- China – Peking University / BIMBA
- Spain – ESADE
- Turkey - Koc University.
- France - SKEMA|
|Academic Calendar: ||Trimester|
|Online Course Catalog: ||http://www.bnet.fordham.edu/files/Bulletin.pdf|