The proven leader in test preparation, academic tutoring and college admissions is right in your neighborhood.
The Princeton Review Advantage
Our proven test strategies and comprehensive content will maximize your results, whether in the classroom or on test day.
The best-trained tutors
Our tutors undergo the most rigorous training regimen in the industry to learn our exclusive test preparation methods.
Superior college knowledge
We know what schools look for in applicants. Our admissions experts will help you craft a plan that helps get you into your top-choice schools.
Our students get into the best schools.
Click here to see the schools where recent Princeton Review students have been admitted.
Tutoring programs designed for you
The pace and focus are based on your goals, needs and learning style.
You meet with your tutor at the most convenient time and place for you.
You receive one-on-one, undivided attention that targets your weaknesses, bolsters your strengths and builds your confidence
Your prep program is frequently adjusted based on the results of regular diagnostic testing and the expert assessment of your tutor
You'll have an expert in your corner, every step of the way.
Finding the perfect tutor for you
To help you reach your goals, we need to know all we can about you, your personality and your interests. We'll inquire about your academic goals, the scores you want, the schools you like, the way you learn and the schedule you keep.
You'll receive your study materials and take a practice test so that your tutor can create an initial prep plan based on your results.
Diving into prep
Your tutoring lessons will focus on reinforcing strengths and building your confidence with our exclusive test-taking strategies and methods.
Assessing your progress
Your tutor charts your course using drills and proctored practice exams to set benchmarks for progress.
Going the distance
We'll work with you from your first day of prep until you receive those coveted acceptance letters.
In addition to developing course content and training classroom instructors, Princeton Review tutors are key contributors to our best-selling line of test prep and college guidebooks, which include:
- Cracking the SAT
- The Best 377 Colleges
- and Paying for College Without Going Broke
With more than 5,000 teachers in our ranks, we're confident we can find the right tutor for you.
- Our most experienced, successful, dedicated and sought-after teachers. Premier tutors consistently achieve phenomenal results for their students.
- These experienced educators have demonstrated remarkable score improvements for students. They're dedicated, adaptable and highly skilled at working with students who have a wide variety of learning needs and academic goals.
- As gifted classroom instructors, our private tutors receive outstanding evaluations from both students and staff and score high marks in helping students achieve their desired grades and test scores.
Our Tutoring Packages
We've crunched the numbers and know the ideal number of hours it takes to prepare for each high-stakes exam. Comprehensive tutoring programs are perfect for students who want in-depth prep covering all sections of the test.
We also offer pay-as-you-go packages that can be completely customized to your needs. Make no commitment beyond the initial 3 hours, and then simply add more as needed.
- Face-to-face, personalized tutoring at your home or at another convenient location. We work around your schedule to meet whenever and wherever works best for you.
- Receive one-on-one coaching from our most experienced and sought-after tutors, regardless of your location. All you need is a computer and an Internet connection.