We salute the following 12 colleges that received a Financial Aid Rating of 99 (the highest possible score) in our rating tallies this year.
We tallied Financial Aid Rating scores for 611 colleges this year. You can find these ratings in the profiles for those schools on our site , and in the 2016 editions of our books The Best 380 Colleges and The Complete Book of Colleges .
In alphabetical order, the schools on our 2016 Financial Aid Honor Roll are:In alphabetical order, the schools on our 2016 Financial Aid Honor Roll are:
- Amherst College (Amherst, MA)
- Colgate University (Hamilton, NY)
- Haverford College (Haverford, PA)
- Middlebury College (Middlebury, VT)
- Pomona College (Claremont, CA)
- Princeton University (Princeton, NJ)
- Reed College (Portland, OR)
- Thomas Aquinas College (Santa Paula, CA)
- Trinity College (Hartford, CT)
- Vanderbilt University (Nashville, TN)
- Vassar College (Poughkeepsie, NY)
- Yale University (New Haven, CT)