We salute the following 12 colleges that received a Financial Aid Rating of 99 (our highest score) in our rating tallies this year.
We tallied Financial Aid Rating scores for 611 colleges on this cycle. You'll find the scores in the profiles of those schools on our site and in the 2015 editions of our books, The Best 379 Colleges and The Complete Book of Colleges . Read our release on the rating . For information on how we tally our school rating scores in eight categories including Fire Safety, see The Princeton Review's College Ratings .
In alphabetical order, the schools on our 2015 Financial Aid Honor Roll are:
- Claremont McKenna College (Claremont, CA)
- Colgate University (Hamilton, NY)
- Franklin W. Olin College of Engineering (Needham, MA)
- Haverford College (Haverford, PA)
- Pomona College (Claremont, CA)
- Princeton University (Princeton, NJ)
- Reed College (Portland, OR)
- Thomas Aquinas College (Santa Paula, CA)
- Trinity College (Hartford, CT)
- Vanderbilt University (Nashville, TN)
- Vassar College (Poughkeepsie, NY)
- Yale University (New Haven, CT)
*Schools with an asterisk are not profiled in The Best 379 Colleges , but they are profiled in The Princeton Review's The Complete Book of College s and/or its website.