|Types of Transportation Available to Campus:|
Nashville International Airport in Nashville, Tennessee is 1 hour, 15 minutes from campus. Airport shuttle is available as well as limousine, car rental and taxi services. There is also a Greyhound bus line in Bowling Green.
|Driving Instructions to Campus:|
1. Take Exit 26 off of Interstate 65.
2. Turn toward Bowling Green onto Cemetery Road.
3. Continue straight for three miles. Cemetery Road becomes Fairview Avenue. Continue going straight across 31-W Bypass. You will pass a fire station on your left. After passing the fire station, turn left at the third traffic light onto College Street (this is a one-way street).
4. Stay on College Street through downtown Bowling Green and continue until you reach the top of the hill. College Street will dead-end at 15th street at a statue of Henry Hardin Cherry. Turn right onto 15th Street.
5. 15th Street will turn into Big Red Way. The Welcome Center in the Kentucky Building will be on your right.
*Please remember to place parking permit on the driver's side dash of your car.
|Local Accommodations: Near By:|
These hotels will offer a reduced rate if traveling to Bowling Green for business with Western Kentucky University. Baymont Inn and Suites, Days Inn, Best Western, Drury Inn, Country Hearth Inn, Fairfield Inn, Courtyard by Marriott, Microtel Inn, University Plaza Hotel, Holiday Inn.
|Local Accommodations: Far Away:|
Please visit www.kytourism.com for a full listing of accommodations in South Central Kentucky.