We salute the following 10 colleges that received a Financial Aid Rating of 99 (the highest possible score) in our rating tallies this year.
We tallied Financial Aid Rating scores for 618 colleges this year. You can find these ratings in the profiles for those schools on our site, and in the 2017 editions of our books The Best 381 Colleges and The Complete Book of Colleges.
In alphabetical order, the schools on our 2017 Financial Aid Honor Roll are:
- Bowdoin College (Brunswick, ME)
- Colgate University (Hamilton, NY)
- Haverford College (Haverford, PA)
- Middlebury College (Middlebury, VT)
- Pomona College (Claremont, CA)
- Princeton University (Princeton, NJ)
- Reed College (Portland, OR)
- Thomas Aquinas College (Santa Paula, CA)
- Vanderbilt University (Nashville, TN)
- Vassar College (Poughkeepsie, NY)